Basics truths in the Word of God
Many people think that they are not sinners because they do not do any “so called” sin. But you are a sinner by your birth because of Adam’s disobedience to God. Bible says:
There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God – Romans 3:23
For the wages of sin is death – Romans 6:23
This means each and every one of us need forgiveness from God.
The forgiveness of our sins from God is called Salvation. Man is trying many methods to please God and get forgiveness from sin throughout the centuries. All of them are in vain. There is only one way to get God’s forgiveness and justification: JESUS CHRIST. Bible says:
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved – Acts.4:12
…. the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin – 1 John 1:7
Salvation is only through faith not by our works (Rom.3;25; Col.2:14,15; Acts.16:31; Ephe.2:8,9). It’s only by the Grace of God (Titus 2:11;3:4,5). It’s not by any religion, religious leaders or any other saints, but only through Jesus Christ (Acts. 4:12; John 14:6).
Salvation itself does not lose, but a saved person may lose his/her salvation by keep on doing the sin. You can not play with the Cross of Calvary. Bible says,
No one who lives in him keeps on sinning – 1 John 3:6
The next step after Salvation is Water Baptism. This is one of Jesus’ commandments.
…baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit – Mathew 28:19
Water baptism is an act of obedience that follows conversion to portray symbolically the washing away of our sins. Baptism does not wash your sins, but it’s only through the blood of Jesus Christ. Water baptism calls for immersion instead of sprinkling. Anyone who receives water baptism must realize what it means to receive it; therefore, infant baptism is not Scriptural. One must repent and be saved to be baptized. Water baptism portrays the burial of the old man and his works of death and the raising out of the water into the new life in Christ (Romans 6:1-18).
For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ – Galatians 3:27
When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, "Brothers, what shall we do?" Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins" – Acts 2:37,38
As they traveled along the road, they came to some water and the eunuch said, "Look, here is water. Why shouldn't I be baptized?" And he gave orders to stop the chariot. Then both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water and Philip baptized him – Acts 8:36,38
Immediately, something like scales fell from Saul's eyes, and he could see again. He got up and was baptized – Acts 9:18
One of those listening was a woman named Lydia, a dealer in purple cloth from the city of Thyatira, who was a worshiper of God. The Lord opened her heart to respond to Paul's message. When she and the members of her household were baptized – Acts 16:14,15
- First part of Jesus’ second coming and the Rapture of the Saints/the Church. We do not know the time; but it can happen at any time.
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever – 1 Thess. 4:16,17
in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory." "Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” – 1 Cor.15:52-55
- Distribution of Rewards for the Saints.(1 Cor. 3:11-15). (2 Cor. 5:10).
- Russia’s war against Israel with the help of Arab-Islamic countries and it’s defeat. (Ezek.38,39). (Zech. 14:12).
- Antichrist will become the ruler of one World just after this War (Rev. 6) with political (Dan.9:27), religious (Rev. 17) and economical (Rev.18) co-operation.
- Great Tribulation starts (Matt.24:21; Jer.30:5-7). Jews will suffer a lot in this period (Isa. 21:13-15; 26:20, 21).
- Armageddon war after 7 years of Antichrist’s rule (Rev.16,19).
- End of this war the second part of Jesus’ second coming will happen on the Mount Olive and put Antichrist and the false prophet in to Hell (Zech.14:1-5;Rev.19:11-16,20).
- Jesus will start His peaceful Millennium rule just after putting Satan into the Abyss for thousand years (Rev.19:1-16; 20:1-7).
- After the Millennium rule Jesus releases Satan. Then Satan gathers all the wicked in Jerusalem to fight against Jesus. Satan and his followers will be destroyed by the fire from heaven (Rev.20:7-10).
- Last judgment at the Great White Throne (Rev.20:11-15).
- The present Earth and the heavens will be cleansed or destroyed by fire (2 Pet.3:10-13).
- New Heaven New Earth, New Jerusalem (Rev.21,22).
- Jesus will handover the Kingdom to His Father (1 Cor.15:24).
- God’s eternal Rule (Just like before Adam’s sin) starts (Matt.6:10; Eph.1:9,10) and we will be with Him forever, Amen.